Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Here Lately

The fact that Americans work too much is completely true, especially for this American lately. The 76 mile stretch of Interstate 64 between Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky have become a very familiar commute for me in the past few months. Juggling projects and meeting major deadlines have kept me busy, but I honestly cannot complain. I enjoy what I do and everyday is a new challenge that is fun to tackle. For that, I am lucky and continue to work onward and upward while enjoying life.


I must say among all the work I have found plenty of time to enjoy the warm weather we have been having. A few weeks ago I spent hours downtown for Lexington's St. Patrick's Day Festival with friends, doing the Run/Walk in the morning and drinking green beer all afternoon. This past weekend I celebrated my 25th birthday with my mother and friends on the patio. 


St. Patrick's Day Celebration with friends

Rainbow Birthday Cake (!!)

It has been glorious taking advantage of this weather and spending as much time as possible outside! I am heading on vacation later this week, but hope to be posting regularly upon my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment