Friday, August 12, 2011

FIFTY States!!!

Today I am expanding my boundaries and heading to The Great Lakes State with a good friend of mine. (That's Michigan for those of you that may not know.)

Leaving for this trip got me thinking, "How many states have I been to in this mammoth country?" The answer is 23 (if you count Michigan). I've got a lot of ground to cover!!!


This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.



Make your visited states mapHTML5 charts

How many states have you visited?

3 comments:

  1. Well, darn! You just beat me by one state after this Michigan trip. It's on, Bro! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to respond to your comment about my corn salsa but your email is "no-replycomment" so I wasn't able to. Just wanted to say I'm so glad everyone enjoyed it! It's definitely always a hit when I take it anywhere!! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete