Friday, February 18, 2011

Cake Flour

For my job I travel to Louisville fairly frequently. Recently, a friend of mine told me about a bakery in the East Market District called Cake Flour.


(Cake Flour at 909 E Market St, Louisville, KY)


She asked me if I would stop in a pick up a few treats to bring back with me to Lexington. Being a little bit of a foodie, I was happy to oblige. Let me tell you, these little flour-less chocolate cakes are one of the best things I have ever eaten. Only fitting since they were featured on the Food Network's show, The Best Thing I Ever Ate.


(Flour-less Chocolate Cake)

If you're ever in Louisville, a trip to East Market is a must. And if you're a sweets lover, you have to try one of these chocolate cakes... with a glass of milk of course!



1 comment: